Monday, June 17, 2013

Girls Tennis Banquet 2013



So this was my last year playing Girls Tennis at East Lyme High School. Our banquet was heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, and absolutely endearing as i enjoyed time with manyof my friends who i've grown close to in our years of playing tennis in good weather and bad, through wins, losses, drama, school, and everything else. No matter what, we were always a team


so meet our coach, Laurie Zrenda. She coached me for four years of hard work and dedication. I loved her as a coach. She gave you back exactly as much as you put in. 


So here are the Seniors as we received our flowers and final certificates-with tear-stained eyes, smiles, hugs, and definitely lots of love in our hearts.















Here are the small group of juniors that made up a very important part of the team, as they hopefully will fill our shoes when we leave. We have faith they'll do a great job and lead our team to great successes!












I was so proud to have so many talented sophomores on our team this past year. They were motivated, fun-loving, and completely dedicated. They brought 110% to the court and the game every time, and were aptly rewarded






 East Lyme Girls Tennis had a huge group of freshmen this past year, and we were grateful. They worked hard, and will fill the team with talent and heart, and their experience as they stick with it will be invaluable.
As I hopefully expressed aptly, The Girls Varsity Tennis team 2013 was a beautiful group of young ladies who were so, so talented! I can't express my gratitude enough to every one of them, and i hope they'll all continue to excel as i continue onto my next adventure- COLLEGE!

xox-Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment