Thursday, April 4, 2013

Colchester Community Theatre Presents Cinderella

So It's been awhile Since I've been here. Terribly sorry about that. Tennis started right after Cinderella, so this is really a first chance for me to sit down.
So, as most (If not all) know, I am a member of Colchester Community Theatre. I've been there for three years. This, unfortunately, was my last year with the group, but we did my absolute favorite production- Cinderella.
This picture is from Tech Day (load in) Centrer stage is our magical Pumpkin Carriage. In front is the set up of the Pit Orchestra. The Green and Yellow pieces are from the Village, and the other side is what the back looks like, and is Cinderella's house. The wall in front of the green house, is part of the Palace throne room. At CCT, we are very invetive with our pieces. I'm especially fond of our backstage crew, who are so organized!

Cinderella! CLOSE THE DOOR! This is cinderella's house. Do those wall's shapes look familiar? They are the back of the village! It was a magical performance! I loved everything about this "Door" It was just all very funny. The chair by the fire place is Cinderella's chair; "In my own little corner, in my own little chair..." Sound familiar?





This group of people are just a select few members of my family. Top Left is Wallis (our diredctor) and the backstage Manager, Laura. Top Right is Diane Ozmun (President, and also Queen). Middle Left, Is Mitchell, Me (like the tiara?) and Rich (lighting designer). middle Right is myself and Katie Fiducia. Bottom Left is our stepsisters-both men, both hillarious as female characters. Bottom Right (from right to left) Is one of the stepsisters, Prince Christohper (Joe), Cinderella (Siobhan-very cool), Cinderella's other stepsister, and our Stepmother. Left is me with Prince Christopher, who I spotlighted during the show.

This is from dress rehearsal. On the moon is our fairy Godmother. Over 70 people volunteer with the community theatre group, and there are people who travel over 2 hours to be here!  

Just a picture of the Gavotte. My sister joined the show this year and I was honored to have her join the family as a dancer.











 This is A rehearsal of the Wedding. Cinderella is in rags-which isn't the case in the show, but not everything has to be perfect at as a rehearsal. The King and Queen are to the right, (stage left) and the stepsisters are partially cut out of the frame. I almost cried at the End. Not gonna lie. We had light up tiaras and wands (i kept mine)







I have a million Pictures that i could share, and still not give you an accurate picture of my CCT family. For a full backstage Pass Check out my Youtube Channel.

xx Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment