Friday, April 4, 2014

Martian's Riddle Roundup: RAs at Riddle

So Here at Embry Riddle, we have some of the coolest RA's. RA stands for "resident assistant", which pretty much means they make sure we go to class, and follow the rules, and don't get drunk on the weekends. Also, at least as freshmen, they come once a month to make sure our rooms are clean. There's 22 or so RA's. There's five freshman halls, five suite/apartment-style upperclassmen halls, and 4 "temporary" dorms, (which is where I live.) Here's a handful of the RAs at Riddle.


So I guess I'll start out with some of the freshman RAs...


This is Jennifer. She's in charge of Hall one, floor one. She's super cool, puts on great events, and can usually be found around campus smiling.


















This is Tessa. She lives on Hall one, floor three. She's actually suitemates with a very old friend of mine. Her suitemate has known me since I was thirteen. Anyway, Tessa is pretty cool, she's a member of RHA and is a global security major. Tessa is really nice to everybody and is a really happy person and a really hard worker.











.This is Eddie. He works on hall two, floor two. He's pretty cool, and very well-known around campus. He's a really friendly guy, he always tells really good jokes, and he's always willing to lend a helping hand. I've never met a person who knew Eddie and didn't like him, he really is that well-liked.





This is Demi, He works on Hall 2, floor three. Hall two is where I hang out a lot, so I definitely see him around quite a bit. Demi is a good guy, he works really hard and all his residents love him. He's coming back as an upperclassmen RA next year, and it's safe to say everyone is really excited, as Demi is really fun and plans great hall events






So I've mentioned RA Jo before. Joanna is in charge of Hall Three, Floor Three. She's on the same floor as my friend Kristin, in fact, and one of my coworkers, Courtney. She's really nice, she's a strong leader and very independent minded. A mechanical Engineering Major, she plans to work with helicopters when she graduates.








 This is Kelly, of Hall 5, floor 3 fame. She's a member of our other campus sorority, Alpha Sigma Tau. She and I were in psychology together last semester. She's really smart, a hard worker, and is extremely helpful too. People love Kelly because she is soft-spoken and kind. She has a great sense of humor, and works well with other residents. She also gets excited about events, and is happy just because she can be, which is a great attribute.She's an excellent RA, and a few of my friends live on her floor.
So These are RAs Amanda and Candice. Amanda, as I've mentioned, is unofficially my RA. She checks up on my going to classes, makes sure i know about campus events, and is pretty much my go-to person for problems. Amanda won't be an RA next year though, unfortunately.
Candice is officially my RA for where i live when I'm NOT staying at my friend's house. Candice is really smart, outgoing, and has the amazing ability to bring our entire hall together when ten minutes before we were arguing about who left moldy eggshells in the sink. Candice will be a freshman RA next year. She'll do really well.








This is Hannah. She's super sweet, says hi to everyone, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She's a flight student, and will be an RA next year for freshmen. Right now, she lives in the Village, Hall seven. She has the amazing ability to put a smile on your face no matter what, and she has a great spirit, too.









This is just a roundup of some of the RA's on campus. There's a whole fantastic group of them, and I love interacting with all of them. Sorry I couldn't fit them all on here, but I promise they're ALL a great bunch of people. 


And that's this week's Riddle Roundup

xox-Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment