Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Martian's Music

Having a bad day? Tip: Listening to the saddest songs on your ipod will not make your day feel any better! You need to listen to some powerful music that makes you feel more in control, and better about yourself. So i chose some fun music to share.
Today I really needed to feel better (it was a rough day) so I thought I’d post my “feel-good” playlist for you. Here’s to making a bad day better.
-Our Song, Taylor Swift
-Barefoot Cinderella –Hannah Montana Forever
-Be Like The Bluebird, Anything Goes, Original Cast Recording
-Bop to the Top, Lucas Grabeel and Ashley Tisdale, High School Musical Soundtrack
-OhmyGod You Guys Legally Blonde the Musical, Original Cast Recording
 
-Man, I feel like a Woman, Shania Twain, Greatest Hits
-Don’t Be Stupid (you Know I Love You), Shania Twain, Greatest Hits
-Too Cool, Meghan Martin, Camp Rock Soundtrack
-Stronger, Jeannette McCurdy, Now That’s What I Call Music 39
-The Boys are Back, Corbin Bleu and Zac Effron High School Musical 3: Senior Year

So If your feeling down, or just not sure what song you want to listen to on your iPod, here's a list of Martian's Picks for a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment